Average Temperatures in Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
- The mean temperature in Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica is slightly cold at -2.5 degrees Celsius (27.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 8 °C (14.4°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (February) is very cool with a mean temperature of 1.3 degrees Celsius (34.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is cold having an average temperature of -6.7 degrees Celsius (19.94 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Base Antartica Arturo P
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Base Antartica Arturo P Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Base Antartica Arturo P
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1974.8 kms (1227.2 miles) NNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1924 kms (1195.6 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1995.3 kms (1239.9 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 1924.9 kms (1196.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1687.3 kms (1048.5 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1556.8 kms (967.4 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1338.9 kms (832 miles) NNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1242.6 kms (772.2 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 989.3 kms (614.8 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 840.8 kms (522.5 miles) NW