| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Antartica Arturo P in June is cold at -5.7 °C (21.74 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 52.4mm (2.1in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 4:53 long and the longest day is 5:38 long with an average length of 5:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Antartica Arturo P June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Antartica Arturo P:
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1974.8 kms (1227.2 miles) NNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1924 kms (1195.6 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1995.3 kms (1239.9 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 1924.9 kms (1196.1 miles) NNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1687.3 kms (1048.5 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1556.8 kms (967.4 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1338.9 kms (832 miles) NNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1242.6 kms (772.2 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 989.3 kms (614.8 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 840.8 kms (522.5 miles) NW